Let’s build the largest collaborative crowd-team in the world, together.
Junior Full-Stack Developer (f/m/d)
You are joining a growing team that has developed and successfully launched a Software as a Service for shared workspaces already making community-building easier for a couple of pilot customers and thousands of users. With you as part of the team we are going to grow into a scaling product – with loads of opportunities to shape the road we are taking.
- develop new web services and work on existing ones
- integrate your services to existing system using DevOps methodologies
- together with team members take part in meetings and making decisions
We currently work with the following technologies
- GO, DynamoDB, Docker, AWS CI/CD, Vue JS, git
What we are working on
- Software as a Service for community driven work spaces
- shaping the way how we will connect working on- and offline in the future
- building tools to bring valuable offline-experiences to the digital world
What we offer
- Location-independent, flexible and agile working method
- user centric co-creation with thousands of existing users
- An onboarding into the best team in town. You learn how we work together in an agile way and how that actually works.
- A Hafven Resident Membership to let off steam included
- Concerts, basic workshop and events at Hafven for free
- Contact to one of the largest and most exciting networks in the city -
- the Hafven Community.
- Exciting insights into the Start-up, Coworking and Maker Space world
What we are looking for
- at least 2 years of experience in software development
- good knowledge of any programming language used for backend development, like go, python, java, elixir etc.
- experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- any experience with Docker and Unit Tests would be a plus
- You are open-minded, communicative
- You organize your work yourself and bring ideas quickly to fruition.
- An open feedback culture and an attentive approach are a matter of course for you.
- You are constantly developing yourself and your workflow.
- You find it easy to communicate in English
You can't cover everything?
Convince us that you belong in the team anyway!
Send us your application by mail to email@example.com